Follow us on our social media to stay updated!
Riot Games has launched the closed beta for VALORANT and released new information to the fan base, here’s a list of the current known Agents and their abilities.
Valorant currently has 10 Agents and another 2 will be released on the official launch, each Agent has four abilities: one Signature Abilities they get for free every round, two that they have to buy, and one ultimate ability that has to be charged by getting kills.
Phoenix is a fire-based Agent, he ignited the battlefield with flash and flare, his kit can inflect damage and provide support for the team.
- Ability 1 – Hot Hands: Throw a fireball that explodes after a delay or upon impact with the ground. The fire zone damages enemies, and heals you.
- Ability 2 – Blaze: Cast out a flame wall that blocks vision and damages anyone passing through it. You can bend the wall when casting by turning while holding left-click.
- Signature Ability - Curveball: Cast a curving flare that bursts into brilliant light after a brief delay, temporarily blinding all looking at it. Left-click curves it left, right-click curves it right.
- Ultimate Ability - Run it Back: Mark your current location. If you die during this ability’s duration, or when it expires, you’ll be reborn at the marked location with full health.
Raze is an explosives specialist that initiates fights with grenades.
- Ability 1 – Blast Pack: Instantly throw a Blast Pack that will stick to surfaces. Re-use the ability after deployment to detonate, damaging and moving anything hit.
- Ability 2 – Cluster Grenade: Fire to throw the grenade, which does damage and creates sub-munitions, each doing damage to anyone in range
- Signature Ability – Boom Bot: Fire will deploy the bot, causing it to travel in a straight line on the ground, bouncing off walls. The Boom Bot will lock on to any enemies in its frontal cone and chase them, exploding for heavy damage if it reaches them.
- Ultimate Ability – Showstopper: Fire shoots a rocket that does massive area damage on contact with anything.
Brimstone is capable of dealing damage and to the enemy team and creating smoke screens through orbital weaponry.
- Ability 1 – Incendiary: Launch an incendiary grenade that deploys a damaging field of fire.
- Ability 2 – Stim Beacon: Target a nearby location to call in a Stim Beacon, giving all players near it Rapidfire.
- Signature Ability - Sky Smoke: Use your map to call in orbital deployment smokescreens that obscure vision. Click to set the locations, and confirm to launch.
- Ultimate Ability - Orbital Strike: Use your map to target a location, launching a devastating orbital strike that pulses for high damage over several seconds.
Jett is an agile character that focuses on flanking and taking out the enemy.
- Ability 1 – Cloudburst: Throw out a cloud of fog that obscures vision on impact. Hold down the ability button to bend the cloud’s in-flight trajectory.
- Ability 2 – Updraft: After a brief wind up, propel yourself upwards.
- Signature Ability – Tailwind: Immediately dash a short distance in the direction you’re moving.
- Ultimate Ability – Blade Storm: Arm yourself with several deadly throwing knives that deal moderate damage and kill on headshots. Scoring a kill restores all daggers. Left-click throws a single dagger. Right-click throws all remaining daggers in a short-ranged burst.
Cypher lures enemies into traps and is capable of revealing their movements. His abilities allow him to gather intel on the enemy and share it with his team.
- Ability 1 – Trapwire: Place a stealthed tripwire between two walls. Triggering enemies are restrained and revealed for a short time. If the trap is not destroyed, it activates to daze the trapped victim. Can be picked up.
- Ability 2 – Cyber Cage: Toss out a remote activation trap. Reactivate to create a cage that slows enemies who pass through it. Look at a trap and press USE to detonate it, or hold ACTIVATE to detonate all.
- Signature Ability - Spycam: Place a remote camera. After placing, reactivate to view the video feed. Left-click while in-camera to fire a tracking dart. Recharges when picked up or killed.
- Ultimate Ability - Neural Theft: Extract information from the corpse of an enemy, revealing the location of their living allies.
Breach specializes in disorienting the enemy with either direct damage or a stunning/flashing effect.
- Ability 1 – Aftershock: Equip a fusion charge. Fire the charge to set a slow-acting burst through the wall. The burst does heavy damage to anyone caught in the area.
- Ability 2 – Flashpoint: Equip a blinding charge. Fire the charge to set a fast-acting burst through the wall. The charge detonates to blind all players looking at it.
- Signature Ability – Fault Line: Equip a seismic blast. Hold Fire to increase the distance. Release to set off the quake, dazing all players in its zone.
- Ultimate Ability – Rolling Thunder: Equip a seismic charge. Fire to send a cascading wake through all terrain in a large cone. The quake dazes and knocks up anyone caught in it.
Omen’s kit revolves around stealth, he’s capable of teleporting around the map and striking or blinding enemies.
- Ability 1 – Paranoia: Send out an Ethereal shadow in a straight line, Nearsighting anyone it touches.
- Ability 2 – Shadow Walk: After a delay, dematerialize and teleport a short distance.
- Signature Ability – Dark Cover: Cast out a stealthed ethereal orb that bursts into an obscuring sphere of shadow at its final location. Can be charged to increase distance.
- Ultimate Ability – From the Shadows: Select anywhere on the map to teleport and reform. When arriving, appear as a Shade, that will go back to your original location if killed. Once the teleport is complete, become Incorporeal for a short time.
Sage is a support character capable of healing her teammates and even reviving them from the dead.
- Ability 1 – Slow Orb: Cast out a radianite orb that breaks into a slowing field upon impact with the ground. All caught in the field are slowed, grounded, and make noise when moving.
- Ability 2 – Barrier Orb: Conjure a large, solid wall. Right-click to rotate the wall before casting.
- Signature Ability - Healing Orb: Heal an ally or yourself to full health over a few seconds.
- Ultimate Ability - Resurrection: Target a friendly corpse. After a short delay, revive them with full health.
Sova uses his bow and arrows to take down the enemy, he can also track down the enemy making sure they can’t hide.
- Ability 1 – Shock Bolt: Fire an explosive bolt that emits a damaging pulse of static energy upon impact.
- Ability 2 – Owl Drone: Deploy a pilotable drone that can fire a dart that will reveal enemies who are hit.
- Signature Ability - Recon Bolt: Fire a bolt that deploys a sonar emitter. The sonar pings tag nearby enemies, causing them to be revealed. Can be destroyed.
- Ultimate Ability - Hunter’s Fury: Fire up to three deadly energy blasts that spear across the entire map. Each hit enemy takes heavy damage and is marked.
Viper’s kit revolves around chemical devices that poison enemies.
- Ability 1 – Snakebite: Fire a projectile that explodes into a pool of damaging acid.
- Ability 2 – Poison Cloud: Throw a gas emitter that you can reactivate to create a poisonous smoke cloud at the cost of fuel. The emitter can be picked up and thrown again after a short cooldown.
- Signature Ability – Toxic Screen: Deploy a long line of gas emitters that you can reactivate to create a tall wall of toxic gas at the cost of fuel.
- Ultimate Ability – Viper’s Pit: Emit a massive toxic cloud in a large area that lasts as long as Viper stays inside the cloud. Enemies inside the cloud are highlighted to Viper.