Follow us on our social media to stay updated!
A new Overwatch patch just landed on the live servers and some changes did not make it out of the Public Test Realm (PTR). Mccree received a buff while Hanzo, Sigma, Orisa, Reaper, and Baptiste received nerfs.
The PTR changes that didn’t make it to the live servers are the following:
– McCree did not get the HP buff and his Peacekeeper (Primary Fire) Recovery time was not increased from 0.42 to 0.5 seconds.
– Orisa damage reduced from 11 to 10 (PTR 11 to 9).
– Sigma primary fire range did not get reduced.
The January 28 patch notes are:
- Damage reduced from 70 to 60
- Firing Deadeye no longer locks the player’s aim
The Reaping (Passive)
- Healing amount reduced from 40% to 30% of damage dealt
Fusion Driver (Primary Fire)
- Damage reduced from 11 to 10
- Cooldown increased from 8 to 10 seconds
- Snare duration reduced from 1 to 0.65 seconds
- Can now be interrupted before targets begin falling
- Impact slow duration reduced from 0.9 to 0.6 seconds
- Explosion damage reduced from 60 to 40
Biotic Launcher (Primary Fire)
- Recovery time increased from 0.35 to 0.45 seconds
Biotic Launcher (Secondary Fire)
- Heal explosion reduced from 60 to 50