Follow us on our social media to stay updated!
Riot Games announced a new champion called Pingu, a Frejlordian penguin, too bad we’ll never see the champion on summoner’s rift as it turns out to be an April Fools prank.
Riot designed a champion known as “the Guide,” who “leaves behind a trail of destruction.” showcasing the design of Pingu’s abilities along with videos of what his kit looks like using crayons and stick figures.
– Bird is The Word (Passive): All types of attacks, physical and magical in nature, are being warped to Pingus home planet and back to Runeterra. This changes any damage taken from physical to magical and from magical to physical damage before reductions are applied.
– Splish-Splash (Q): Pingu splashes around in a tiny puddle of water which looks just so unbelievably adorable. He hereby makes enemies around him aware that he really is a cute little thingy which stuns them for 2 seconds.
– Icy Emprisonment (W): Pingu channels his destructive powers and hits up to 3 enemies in a cone-shape in front of him with giant icebergs.
If this skill hits an enemy, Pingu will fall to the ground and start laughing really hard. Whenever the icebergs hit an enemy afflicted by Titanic Mark, they drown and Celine Dion starts to sing.
– Voidpoke/Titanic Mark (E): Pingu dissolves in an icy puddle for 0.5 seconds and reappears next to a random enemy champion.
If he finds an enemy champion not yet afflicted by Titanic Mark, Pingu can reactivate this ability to cast Titanic Mark within 10 seconds. If Titanic Mark hits, Voidpokes cooldown gets reset.
– Blizzard of Doom (R): Pingu concentrates for 2 seconds, uncovering all enemy Champions afflicted by Titanic Mark. After slowing down time, Pingu frantically flaps his wings which causes every Titanic Mark on the map to explode in a blizzard of blood and bones.
If Pingu aces the enemy team with it, he puts on a pair of sunglasses.