Follow us on our social media to stay updated!
Riot August the League of Legends senior champion designer has revealed the changed being tested for Wukong.
Wukong changes are currently on the Public Beta Environment (PBE), the changes aim to give Wukong his tricking maneuvers back and give players the opportunity to outplay and outsmart their opponent.
The changes might be coming to the game in patch 10.6, which is set to release on March 18. Keep in mind that Riot might not commit to the changes in the upcoming patch and tweaks could be added.
Wukong change notes:
- Magic resitstance: 32.1 >>> 28
- Health: 577.8 >>> 540
- Mana: 265 + 38/lvl >>> 300 + 45/lvl
Passive – Stone Skin
- Armor: 4/6/8 per nearby champion >>> 5-11 based on level
- MR: 4/6/8 per nearby champion >>> removed
- Now grants 0.5% health regen per 5s
- Bonuses are increased by 50% for 5 seconds every time Wukong or his clone hit an enemy champion or monster (stacking up to 10 times)
Q – Crushing Blow
- Bonus Damage: 10-130 (+0-40% AD) >>> 30-130 (+0.5 BAD)
- Bonus Range: 125 >>> 75-175
- Mana cost: 40 >>> 30-50
- Cast time now scales with attack speed
- New: Whenever Wukong or his clone deal damage with basic attacks or spells, Q’s CD is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Cooldown: 9-5 >>> 9-7
W – Warrior Trickster
- New: Added a 250 range dash that can go over small walls (the same ones as Kindred Q)
- Stealth duration: 1.5s >>> 1s
- No longer does AoE magic damage on despawn
- Cooldown: 18-10 >>> 20-16
- Mana cost: 50-70 >>> 60
- The clone now mimics Wukong’s attacks and ultimate, but deals 60-80% damage
- Basic attacks: The clone will attempt to attack enemies Wukong has recently attacked.
- Q: Empowers clone’s next attack
- E: The clone gains the AS buff
- R: The clone starts spinning and will knockup enemies that haven’t been knocked up already.
- The clone mirrors Wukong’s animation state on spawn
- Attacks from towers instantly kill the clone.
E – Nimbus Strike
- Damage: 65-205 (+ 0.8 BAD) physical >>> 80-240 (0.8 AP) magic
- AS buff duration: 4 >>> 5
- CD: 8 >>> 10-8
- Mana cost: 45-65 >>> 40-60
- Offset distance from unit dashed to: 0 >>> 75
R – Cyclone
- R can now be cast a 2nd time within 9 seconds. The second cast can knockup a second time.
- Knockup duration: 1s >>> 0.75s
- Spin duration: 4s >>> 2s
- Damage per second: 20-200 (+1.1 TAD) >>> 1.1 TAD + 4-8% max health
- MS while spinning: 5-40% based on spin duration >>> 20%
- Time before you can cancel the spin: 1 >>> 0.5
- Tick rate: 0.5s >>> 0.25s
- Each tick of damage now applies Conqueror
- Acquisition range while spinning: 175 >>> 50 (This will make Wukong get closer to his target)
- Wukong can now cast other spells to cancel R, stopping the spin
- E’s attack speed duration is refreshed while spinning
- Added a buff time to the spell icon to show how much spin time is left and how much recast time is left