Follow us on our social media to stay updated!
A new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update was released on December 20 by Infinity Ward, the update holds fixes for various issues the game.
The update tackles some problems players have been experiences for a couple of days after the massive v1.12 update went live on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
The update addresses two issues with the Winter Docks map, snowballs that were thrown in the air and players being allowed to melee during the snowball/practice rounds.
December 20 Update full patch notes, by Infinity Ward on their official website:
- While using keyboard and mouse, an error could occur while right clicking on a player that is not on your friends list
- Improvements to player collision near walls
- Fix for a bug where players who received the Juggernaut suit from a Care Package would have two Juggernaut suits available instead of one
- A few additional exploit fixes
- Winter Docks, Gunfight:
- Fix for a bug where snowballs thrown into the air would explode before making contact with any other surface
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to melee during snowball/practice rounds