Follow us on our social media to stay updated!
Epic Games has released the launch trailer for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 which reveals new content coming into the game along with the new Spy Theme.
The map will have some changes and additional locations which will give players more strategical drops to pick up loot. The small island in the middle of the map “Eye-land,” has been changed completely, with a massive building added full of rooms with weapons inside.
An oil rig has also been added in the south-west corner of the map, taking over the area next to Slurpy Swamp.
New skins and items were teased in the trailer, one specific skin featured in the trailer that caught everyone’s eyes is a muscular spy cat with a cute face.
The new Theme ‘Top Secret’ will allow players that purchased the Battle Pass to take part in special missions to unlock special skin variants for the characters and will receive 1500 V-Bucks. Players will also be able to take part in Limited-Time Operations, which Epic Games claims will “change the fate of the island” forever.
Another important addition is the Marvel superhero Deadpool joining the game, it’s unknown yet how exactly the skin can be unlocked.
Update bug fixes:
- Players no longer get stuck on loading screens after accepting an invite before selecting game mode.
- Players can now select traps with a controller when ‘Pick Up’ indicator is on-screen.
- Game will no longer crash when selecting controller settings menu that may result in a blank controller layout.
- Players will no longer pick up ‘down-but-not-out’ teammates when trying to switch to their Pickaxe.
- Players will no longer be temporarily unable to move or do any other action after Emoting.
- Fixed an issue where the “Could not join party” message was wrongly occurring.